cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms-invoice modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly help me that, one zinvoice is there is smartforms, i have to change the font size as well as more changes of the particular invoice, let me know how to do the changes. In smartforms i am not familier, help me out pls.

thanks,

sujatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your smartform, goto Form attributes -> Output options, here you can find your existing style.

Do changes to that particular Style as per your requirement and use it.

To do changes to the style, goto Tcode SMARTSTYLES ,give your style name and do the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

steps:-

1)use txn smartforms ,create a style
2)in that style create paragraph formate , character formate
3)go to smartform , and than corresponding window 
4) go to output option & put name of created style 
5)go to general attributes and use ur Paragarph formate & character formate

regards

Gaurav Khare

anup_deshmukh4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. go to TCode SMARTSTYLES create respective nodes for PARAGRAPH and CHARACTER format set the desired font in the same as you require activate it

2. Which ever text in smartform you want to change just set the paragraph for the same ....activate....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha

go to Smartform, click on styles radiobutton and create a new style.

After this, you have to make paragraph formats and character formats with the font and colour you want.

Then in the smartform, you can use this style in the Output options tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujata,

to change the font style of the displaying data in smartforms u need to specify the character format and the paragraph format of that kind u can also use the existing styles if u get matching ur requirement..... you can get more details on smartforms working on Forms printing forum...

Thanks

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

as my understand of ur Query for font sizes please go to smart styles that changes according to ur requirement

that is the way to change the font sizes

Thanks

Surendra