cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD_Collector_Task! for data supplier in VA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my scenario, there is a common SLD for the DEV(SLD host) and the QA PI 7.0 systems, SP11.

Also the hostname for QA has been changed but at few places the old hostname, reflects at times... so please keeping this in mind, suggest the solutions for the issue

SLDCHECK works for both DEV n QA.

In Visual Admin for QA, the SLD Data Supplier bears the entires for the DEVXI host name and SLDDSUSER creds. The username, SLDDSUSER, has been confirmed in Devxi.

here are the errors:

1) SLD_Collector_task in the status bar, when i select SLD data supplier

2) for Trigger Data Transfer: Operation Failed! Failed to collect SLD DATA. Unable to open connection to the host "devxi:50100". the host is down or unavailable.

3) for CIM client test: Failed to generate and test CIMOMCLIENT object.

I have maintained entries for SLD as Devxi in the exchange profile, in VA, in Configtool.

going thru many forums, i found that cimsap.zip file should be copied from 'C:\usr\sap\<your_SAP_system>\SYS\global\sld\model' and imported in the Admin for the devxi. But when i tried this, i got this The version 1.4.31 of the SAP model to be imported is lower than the version 1.5.28 of the present model in the target namespace. A model downgrade may cause conflicts with your existing data. You should cancel this import.

Also, i found that i should download cr_content from SAP services, but there is non available for the SP11, either SP8 or SP14 n above are available!

Also, in http://QAXX:52700/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcwdtools/Explorer, the SLD connection fails and for JCo destinations, No connection to SLD(red dot) is there.

Please post ur suggestions or experiences in this regard ASAP!

thanks in advance

--

regards

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx guys for ur effort and interest!

the actual pblm was the ports, 5NN00 majorly... once these ports were opened n configured in the firewall settings, the data supplier and many more issues got resolved.

thnx again

--

cheers

VJ

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VJ

Can you check that the SLD UI is available and SLD services are running (server, bridge, SLD services)

Can you ping/nslookup the FQDN host at the same time as SLD Data Supplier fails

Does it make a difference if you try creating a different user for data supply in SLD and QA (with the same rights) ?

It is not clear why CIM or CR content is required here - unless you do not have the latest version definitions

from PPMS - i.e the SLD does not recognise the product versions of the data supplier

Best wishes

Stuart