cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type for VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a output type for the application V2.

our requirment is when a user goto transaction VL02N click on Outbound Delivery->Issue Delevery Output then the Output Type should be displayed and if he clicks on that Output Type the script should execute.

my question is after we create Output type is anything else to do to get that Output Type in specific transaction?

thnx in advance...

V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your question, I assume you are asking for getting a pop-up window for selecting the Output types when executing the ISSUE OUTPUT transaction in VL02N.

If you configured the Output type and maintain necessary setting in Output Determination procedure and Condition records.,& assignment of Smartforms and Print programs, then as per standard

A pop-up will appear with the Output type and the Processing status of it, there you will have options

1. To print

2. To Print preview

3. To check Print options.

This is the standard design, Please check with the Developer if this design was modified in the Print program .

Please revert back if you need more details.

regards,

santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its been done, thanks for the kind replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once created the out put type you need to assigned the output determination procedure it to the Delivery header as below

SPRO->IMG->Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic shipping functions->Output control->Maintain output determination for out bound deliveries-Assign out put detrmination--Delivery header.

Create the out put condition records in t code VV21 in that you can maintain the settings as per you r requirement

Reagrds

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure it in VP01SHP

Select Shipping(V2) >>> Delivery note >>> select Print immediate

Also configure in PRPSHP

OR ELSE

Create or modify copying requirement - 1 (Delivery GI Posted)

OR ELSE

Shedule Back ground Job for program SD70AV2A in SM37

Kapil