cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view import queue in STMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem: Unable to view the import queue of a system in STMS.

Error code: Transport control program tp ended with error code 0208

Error in transport profile, parameter missing.

Usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<DOMAIN CONTROLLER'S SID>.PFL : transdir not set

User TMSADM is locked in customer client but is unlocked in client 000. RFC connection test and authorization test finished successfully. Other systems in the landscape, for eg, the quality system is also using the same profile TP_DOMAIN_<DOMAIN CONTROLLER'S SID>.PFL but is able to view the import queue.

What could be the reason that we are unable to view the import queue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Jaguar,

Your update can help some others too....

Regards,

Nick Loy

0 Kudos

Hi

Is your Transport Domain controller on a different network? can you access the queue from either the Dev or QA boxes, I know we have problems trying to connect back to the TMS Domain controller over different domains (Windows) so we just use either the TMS Domain controller, in our case Development, or our QA system as these are both on the same subnet and local to each other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Nick, Manoj & Colin. Issue resolved!!. usr/sap/trans was not mounted in the central instance. It was mounted in the app servers though. This brings me to the conclusion that all the transport programs communicate only via the central instance in a production environment (where there is a central instance and other application servers). Need to research in that angle.

Nick, TMSADM is locked in the customer client but is not in client 000. I performed a connection and authoirzation test from SM59 which were successfull.

I will close this thread after final comments

Thanks for all your responses!!

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check attached link for permissions. Looks like there is some problem with the permissions.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/0a/0a2e39ef6211d3a6510000e835363f/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give full permissions to /usr/sap/trans (i think other user than group haven't read access)

And check the TMSADM user id is in active or locked?

And distribute TMS cofig from your Domail controller system....then try to find queue status

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to my previous post.

The usr/sap/trans directory is mounted and has the following permissions

drwxrwx--x 21 <sid>adm sapsys 1024 Jan 18 12:24 /usr/sap/trans