cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispay RFC sync payload in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hava a synchronous scenario RCF-TO-SOAP (RFC sender is R3 client).

On XI I want that the parameter LOGGING_SYNC is set to 0, but at the same time I want

to see the inbound payload in SXMB_MONI. I want to see it only for this specific scenario.

How to achive this ? (maybe to do some setting or programming on R/3 before making a synch rfc call ?)

Thanx, Janos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enable LOGGING_SYNC in SXMB_ADM and Set the LOGGING_TRACE to minimum. This will show the sync messages in SXMB_MONI(as LOGGING_SYNC is enabled) and will show only 3 steps of pipeline(as LOGGING_TRACE is minimum).

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the answers, but I wonder if it is possible to set up logging just for one type of messages -

when RFC sync sender is R/3, as it is stated in the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/d6/49543b1e49bc1fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Set logging in the message header. This means that this message is logged even if logging

is deactivated explicitly in the configuration. The logging information is part of the message

header:

<SAP:Logging>1</SAP:Logging>

Thanx, Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janos,

It is possible in case of sync SOAP sender but not very much sure about the RFC sender . Please refer the forum mentioned below:

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx, Janos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want to see it only for this specific scenario

For selective logging refer this blog: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/04/30/xipi-personalized-logging-tracing

Regards,

Abhishek.