cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Root Cause Analysis | Diagnostics Administration tabs in SMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, I am login into SMD, I am able to see only the Diagnostics Setup tab. as I checked it should show the three tabs namely:

Root Cause Analysis | Diagnostics Administration | Diagnostics Setup.

Let me know , do i need to configure or do any stepsneed to be done to see this.

Appreciate your help

Regards

Bob C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bob,

If you using EHP1, then you can access these tabs through Work Center, Try accessing RCA workcentre.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Shailesh Mamidwar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your comments.

Regards

Bob C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bob,

3 tabs which your a re talking about was in earlier Sp lvls, from SP18 onwards you can acess RCA via work center

even if you try http://<hostname>:port/smd it will take you to workcenter.

In workcenter > Root Cause Analysis Tab> Common tasks--> Setup and check --> Diagnostic setup

If you want to setup RCA.

Workload analysis, Trace Analysis, Exception Analysis, Change analysis can be found under

End to End analysis.

Regards,

Shyam

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is your SP level?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shailesh, I tried to go to Solman_workcenter and access thru the workcenter, I checked the tabs- I see

RCA | System Landscape Management | System Administration.

I like to perform the Workload Analysis, what are the steps- pls let me know, if you can also provide with the tx codes.

We are on EHP service pack 20.

Regards

Bob C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bob,

In RCA tab you can have workload analysis .. I am not currently on the system so if you have truble then I wil post the exact path tomorrow ..

let me know if you need it.

Regards

Shailesh mamidwar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Bob,

Please visit https:service.sap.com/diagnostics. There u can find demo for RCA including workload analysis. This will help u to find the path as well as how to perform the workload analysis.

Rajeev.