cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Status 'Not Released'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when creating a business partner, there is a check box 'not released' in Status tab in sap gui. If I check the check box and save without error, will this BP be replicated to ECC?

As I have a business scenario that BP will be created in CRM and replicated to ECC. But it cannot be used for any business transaction until the BP is approved.

Therefore, I need to know if BP flagged with that status, will it be replicated to ECC?

secondly, in ECC, how do i uncheck the check box if the BP is approved and ready to be used. (Once it is uncheck from Not Release, this should replicate to CRM and update the status, so that all business transaction are ready to be used with this BP).

Is this workable?

cheers,

ginnie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginnie ,

To answer your First Question ,

Yes, Eventhough you set the Not Released under status tab of general data, Still that BP will flow to ECC. It will give you a popup saying *Business partner has status "Not Released" * and a Yellow Exclamation mark will come next to BP number and it will flow to ECC.

At ECC side , you can use this in transactions too .

Instead of this, I will suggest you to use Central Lock which is just above the Not released check box, to achieve your functionality. If you use this, BP will be transfered to ECC but system will not allow you to use it in any transaction.

So you can achieve your functionality as follows :

1. Create a BP in CRM with Central Lock Tick on.

2. BP will flow to ECC with this tick on.(As a result Central lock, No transactions are allowed for this BP)

3. Once BP is been approved by an approver in CRM, Reset this tick in CRM , which automatically will flow in ECC

4 And now you are able to use this BP in transactions at ECC side

Hope I am able to clear all your doubts. Please revert to me if you need more help in this.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

It's very clear! Thanks for your prompt reply!

cheers,

ginne

Answers (0)