cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during context generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In interactiveForm UI, when i put adobe form name in Templatesource and try to generate context automatically,

i get an error message ' Error during context generation ' and an empty context node is created.

i manually create attributes under that node and populate them in wddoinit method.

but i dont get those values on PDF output.

What may be the error ??

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pdfsource was not maintained

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does that mean "the form is ready"? Why don´t you a) define context in WD b) let the WD framework to generate the context and the form c) change the generated form? Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Please write down exactly what have you been doing/ have done so far before you get the error. Maybe it was just a bad sequence of (mouse) commands, maybe something more serious. I can´t tell from the given info yet. Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I want to display data of an internal table in adobr form using web dynpro abap and adobe interactive form.

my web dynpro abap application is ready and adobe form is also ready.

when i integrate adobe interactive form on WDA and put form name in TEMPLATESOURCE and press enter

it throws an error message - 'Error in context generation' and an empty node is generated in WDA.

on running the application adobe form is displayed but no data is displayed.

what may be the error ?

i maintained attributes of node manually but then also no data is displayed.

that means data binding is not successful.

what may be the case ???

kindly suggest