Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labour planning

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My requirement is schedulling of orders should be done based on machines ,however i need to know requirement of labour , for that how my labour resource should be created and incorporated in recipe and hence in PPM so that this requirement would be met .

I hope mapping this as secondary resource in recipe will meet this requirement.Please give your exper views.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can explore using CIF user exit CIFPPM01. within this exit there is method "Exit_SAPLPGS1_006 to adjust duration of mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Santosh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Rgds

thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, link given is wrong by mistake.

Follow below link

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=0nJ-nQ2VyXoC&pg=PA377&lpg=PA377&dq=StrcturesandmodelingsecondaryresourcewithAPO&source=bl&ots=z1rqPvbmlR&sig=wSmDymt64XWsHbbrXK-lDS3o7y4&hl=en&ei=lh5US46sN9egkQWYlPiLCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say labour hours required are different from processing time of operation I mean scheduling time of order?

If yes then probably you can try to change manually capacity consumption data for secondary resource in PPM .

As scheduling formula is only taken into account for duration calculation and not any other formula.

One more possiblity is to adjust capacity consumption through user exit.

For more details

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u1738678l6145021/

Second approch is to define seperate work center for labour and use it as parallel operation to machine operation.

Hope this helps

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain one more capacity with category 002 in ECC with available labour capacity and formula to calculate capacity.

When you transfer this resource to APO apart from Machine resource , labour resource will be transfered to APO.

When you use this resource in receipe and transfer this receipe this will reflect as secondary resource in APO PPM/PDS.

When orders are scheduled for machine you also get requirement of laboours.

Regards,

Santosh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satosh,

Thanks for your reply , as the scheduling formula do not contain the parameter of labour , the primary resource and secondary resource consumption are same (secondary resource time is similar to primary resource) that is why i am not getting proper result, how to over come this.

Thanks and regards

Thamizh