cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing a problem in third party scenario. PR is created through Sales order, with Account assignment category u201CZu201D and item category u201Csu201D

We have created new Account assignment category u201CZu201D w.r.t. u201CY:u201D

Details of Account assignment category u201CZu201D are as follows

Consumption posting u201DVu201D

Acct modification u201CVAXu201D

The problem is system picks the G/L of stock account by default.

(OBYC Account assigned to trading material) (BSX).

Please guide me how we can configure the system in such a way that it will consider consumption account.

If we change the G/L in PO system gives an error u201CNo direct posting can be done to G/L *****. In company code***.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to OBYC

Put chart of account >>> Double click BSX >>> Click on rule Icon >>> tick mark 2 Valuation/Genral modification >>> Save

then speciefy u valuation class,valuation/Genral modification as VAX & then speciefy G/L

If we change the G/L in PO system gives an error u201CNo direct posting can be done to G/L *****. In company code***.

Go to FS00 >>> Put your G/L & company code >>> Click on change >>> Under tab CREATE/BANK/INTREST >>> Remove tick mark of POST AUTOMATICALLY

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Jan 18, 2010 10:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kapildev,

The issue has bee resolved. The mistake which I did was when i copied the schedule line CS the default dependent component was not copied hence the problem occurred. When we tested with standard setting the system was picking correct G/L account in PO. The problem was in copy process from CS to ZS