SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with costs in Service Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Everytime i enter a modification to a service order i get a message that tells me there are errors with the costs. The Service Order assumes a system status error.

When i access the log i can see i have too errors. The first one tells me that the activity, in this case DUMMY, for the year of 2010 does not exist.

Although I have no knowledge in this area, i found that i could define this parameter for 2010 in transaction KL02.

Unfortunately, when i press the pencil for entering the new period i get a system error telling me something like "The planning layout 1-204 contains errors". If i navigate across SPRO i access Controlling in an option with transaction code KP76, but i can't understand what can i do to correct this error.

For what i understand, this is related with translations, am i right?

How can i overcome this problem?

After 10 days looking for some hints on SAP, I'm about to give up...

Thks a lot for your precious help.

BVM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try searching the ERP Financials - Controlling forum, If you have not done it already.

Regards,

Rajini.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try searching the ERP Financials - Controlling forum, If you have not done it already.

Regards,

Rajini.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your help Rajini.

I have solved the problem before your reply.

It was made a transport of the layouts from the client 000 to the other ones. Therefore, it was possible for me to change the planning control, defining a new Fiscal year, for activity type, in my the Controlling area.

Anyway, i think this might be helpful for somebody else with this problem.

Best regards.

Bruno Marques

Edited by: marquesb on Jan 19, 2010 12:41 PM

0 Kudos

Great to hear that Marques! Please go ahead and mark the thread as "Answered".

Regards,

Rajini.