cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date should take by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

Please give me the solution for how the Billing date should take by default in VF01 screen( taday's date) .

So that users are not allowed to enter the billing date in vf01 screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try this through USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE in program program RV60AFZC.As per the Number range , Table TVFKD is used to set the Billing date.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and maintain routine 11 for the field Data VBRK/VBRP

System will propose in VF01 system date and one cannot change this

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for giving nice answer.

but i wanted to make this field in display mode so that user can't put any date manually.

waiting for your replay

Thanks & Regards

Amit Karalkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already said, this routine will propose the system date and cannot be changed. This is nothing but display mode what you were asking. On the other hand, you want only display mode, you have to go for billing user exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want the billing date should be in display mode then see below

Go to SHD0- t code and create the transaction variant for the VF01 in that tick the Billing date as display and save.

then assign the transaction variant in the standard variant and activate the same.

whenever the user enters the t code VF01 the billing date should show in display mode

If you have any further claririfcations let me lnow

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for giving nice answer.

but i wanted to make this field in display mode so that user can't put any date manually.

waiting for your replay

Thanks & Regards

Amit Karalkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but i wanted to make this field in display mode so that 
   user can't put any date manually

Can you please create a new billing and try to change the date and update the forum whether you could change even after maintaining the routine I suggested.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I also tried to create billing doc. after making changes as suggested by you. But system is very much allowing me to change the billing date and save the same.

Is anything else to be done.....?

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We dont have to enter billing date in VF01. System by default copies billing date from Sales order. And in sales order, default billing date is Today''s Date only

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar