cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual staging from IM managed Storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a client process where i want to do a manual staging from a IM based storage location to production.

Is it possible to do a manual staging to production from an IM based storage location and if there are any process pl. let me know. post the t-code and the process and any documents/links related to it.

Thanks,

Maxx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction MF60. Please check SAP online help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/8a/a5a8d04adc11d189740000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

Can i use the Transfer posting for manual material staging to move the stock from IM based storage location to production.

Is it possible as i am not sure whether production has a separate storage location.

Thanks

Maxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

Can i use the Transfer posting for manual material staging to move the stock from IM based storage location to production.

Is it possible as i am not sure whether production has a separate storage location.

Thanks

Maxx

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please define your question... How can you expect an answer w/o knowing yourself what are you asking???

You asked about material staging from storage location to production. You can use MF60 (or MF60+MF65) for this purpose.

If there's no production storage location you can post only GI (mvt 261) e.g in CO27, MIGO, MB1A, etc.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 17, 2010 8:37 PM

Answers (0)