cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception on execution of web service on destination for operation in inter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After executing the action button for my web dynpro app, I get the following error:

" Exception on execution of web service on destination 'POREL_EXECUTION_DEST' for operation 'PoRelease' in interface 'Z_WS_BAPI_PO_RELEASE' "

I dont understand why this happen for certain web services that I have, I alredy verify the wsdl and test it in WSNavigator and works fine.

Any idea?

Thanks & Regards

SU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

have you verified that the logical destination you are using is proper and did you tested that please check if the logical destination and wsdl is proper then the problem is in service, means might be the service itself is generating some error please check it in logs if any exception is there.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jeetendra,

After executing the service in the WS Navigator everything is working fine. I saw the destination and it has the right parameters. Please tell me where I can find a detail log for this error and I attach it to the message.

Thanks

Regards

SU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you solve this issue. I am facing a similar issue. The logical destinations are configured properly and the web services can also be tested successfully in wsnavigator. While executing the web service in the web dynpro application it gives me the error:

Exception on execution of web service on destination for operation in interface

If you solved this issue, could you please share the solution?

Regards,

Yasar

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the following parameters:

1. CAF mappings are done properly for all the BAPI's and other external services used in ur project. (http://<server>:<port>/caf)

2. The user has appropriate authorization which u have used for the WS detinations (Metadata & Execution).

3. Both the WSIL destinations are pointing to the inspection.wsil file on the server (http://<server>:<port>/inspection.wsil)

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

We solved this issue by re-creating the web service (by setting other names for WSD, VI and Config). After that we deployed the web service on the test system and changed the logical destination settings. Then it worked fine.

Thanks,

Regards,

Yasar

Answers (0)