cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP on Citrix server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am using SAP integrated to Citrix matrix. From time to time I need to change languages: i.e. English to Russian, Russian to English. Unfortunately, the default language when login to citrix remains for the whole session: I log in in English, work in English, but then when I want to change to Russian -> need to log out, change keyboard language and log in to citrix again.

Please can you advise what settings have to be applied to switch easily between 2 languages in SAP on Citrix wihout logging out/in each time.

Thank you in advance, very much appreciated!

Els

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am using SAP integrated to Citrix matrix. From time to time I need to change languages: i.e. English to Russian, Russian to English. Unfortunately, the default language when login to citrix remains for the whole session: I log in in English, work in English, but then when I want to change to Russian -> need to log out, change keyboard language and log in to citrix again.

You usually don't need to log off to switch your input. If, of course, you need to switch the whole frontend to Russian then you have to log off and re-logon. This is not a SAP issue but a Windows thing.

Markus