cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete connector and its details - RAR 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is backend system which was connected to GRC earlier but now it is no longet connected. So we want to delete the connector and all the details of that backend system. When I try to delete the connector in RAR I receive error message "Error:Cannot delete connector as there are entries related to this connector in the system". How can I delete the entries related to this backend system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the past, we used to provide scripts to delete connecters, however that practice is no longer supported.

You will have to install SP10 for a configuration option within RAR to delete connector and rules. It is located in RAR --> Configuration Tab --> Utilities --> Manage Deletions

You can view SAP Note: 1416728 for more details.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

In the past, we used to provide scripts to delete connecters, however that practice is no longer supported.

You will have to install SP10 for a configuration option within RAR to delete connector and rules. It is located in RAR --> Configuration Tab --> Utilities --> Manage Deletions

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

And just to explain this further to what Ankur has correctly mentioned, this is because you still have something unfinished, which is related to the connector you are trying to delete. Due to this the connector is not getting deleted.

Regards,

Hersh.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hersh13