cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication Question in SAP IDM 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on SAP IDM 7.1 , My requirement is to set authentication question in SAP IDM and enforce the same at the first time login of the user. Presently I am setting my authentication question answer in OOB attributes -- MX_AUTH_Q01 - Q05.

For the first time login user i am getting the default password change screen , thereafter i need to enforce Set Authentication for every user , logged in for first time. Please, suggest if SAP provides any feature like this to set authentication question, at the time of login. Thanks in advance

Regards

Swati Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

So you want that before these question are set, no other tasks can be performed?

I am not sure if there is auch a future.

I would solve it, with the permissions to the tasks. If a certain attribute is not set, no other tasks can be executed.

So if no Auth. Questions are set, a user can't see the "Request Role" Task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I have implemented the security question using the same concept i.e by limiting access to process throgh access control. Now, my requirement is to store Dynamic question in user profile, i.e users can store his/her own custom question /answer. Do we have any such facility in sap idm, presently the auth question provided are static for each user profile.

Thanks

Swati Pandey