cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving of preferential data for customs on SAP ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

--> Maybe one day customs authorities will examine my company (ZOLLPRÜFUNG). If they ask for information e. g. how we determined that product 4711 was preferentially qualified, we will show them the system log for any result.

I am searching for a possibility to archive results of preference determinations. How can I do that and where is the information stored? Where can I change the needed settings? This is not done on GTS but on our ECC systems (yes I know this is the GTS part of this forum.).

Up to now, I only found transactions VX99, ENPR and SARA.

Is that the right direction? Advice highly appreciated!

Best regards

thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP R/3, you have to save the results of your preference calculations to get a log ("Zollprotokoll") while in SAP GTS the log is written automatically whenever you carry out a production run of a preference calculation. When archiving the logs (transaction SARA), the system writes them in archive files and stores these files on OS level. Depending on your Customizing settings, the logs are deleted from the SAP system's database during or after this step. The archive files can be sent to different filing systems (optical archives, for example).

Best regards,

Christiane

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eddy_de_backer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is it possible to delete one or more specific prefernce logs in the archive?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

PRFCALC, PREVD and PRPREF are archiving objects for SAP GTS. In SAP ERP, you can use archiving object MM_PREF. (MM_PREW is the object for cross-plant preference calculation logs.) If you call transaction SARA from the preference handling cockpit (transaction ENPR), archiving object MM_PREF will be defaulted.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, ok that's why I did not find the objects - was looking for information on feeder system's options 😄

General question (No matter if GTS or feeder system): Is the data logged from the beginning (system freshly set up) without further actions? Or do I have to trigger it myself? The data is then copied to an archive (but remains in the system until further action) - or will it then disappear from my productive system to an optical archive?

Thank you for your input!

thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

yes you are driving into the right direction....

SARA ist correct.

Archivin Objects for Preference Mgm are:

u2022 PRFCALC Preference Determination Data

u2022 PREVD Vendor Declarations

u2022 PRPREF Preference Statement for Product

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralf,

thank you for your input so far.

I will not find the objects mentioned by you in my list

- PRFCALC Preference Determination Data

- PREVD Vendor Declarations

- PRPREF Preference Statement for Product

^^Where can I find them in SARA? I found only MM_PREF and MM_PREW

How can I find out if logging or data is already active? If not, which menu do I use and which options are left?

Thank you again very much for your appreciated hints!