Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: Pricing data for partner could not be read

vaclav_nemec2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to configure the Service Desk functionality for Service Providers (on EHP1).

I follow the SAP Documentation (SAP Solution Manager: Service Desk for Service Providers) and SLA's made easy in SAP Solution Manager. Also some discussion threads helped me with some steps (I applied e.g. the recommendation from , but it didn't help).

I am facing some errors related to the CRM part of the configuration.

When I create Service Desk Contract (SLFV) in CRMD_ORDER, the error appears Pricing data for partner xxx could not be read. I checked the setting of BP and I am not able to find the reason, for customer's (sold-to-party) BP the sold-to-party > Sales Area Data the Sales Organization/Distribution Channel/Division are maintained. Which information for pricing is needed and where can it be configured?

Another error - I am sure it is related to the first one - the service contract cannot be determined in the service message (in Item details view under product). The error messages are about sales area/organization, so I suppose there is something wrong with the link Service Contract -> Business Partner definition.

Could you please help me what can cause the error?

Thanks in advance,

Vaclav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having Same Error, If you have found solution Please can you share with me.

Pricing error and Contract not determining.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji.S

vaclav_nemec2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji.S,

my problem was solved when I double checked the settings of org structure. That means there must be a consistent setting for sales organization / distribution channel / division in businness partner (tcode BP), organizational model (PPOMA_CRM), product workbench (COMMPR01). The setting must be same for both the sales department of the service provider and the customer's company (I am sorry I am not CRM, so I am following just this simple logic)

In the long text of the error (in CRMD_ORDER) I could see "expected" combination for sales organization / distribution channel / division (message e.g. The access was carried out with sales organization 'O 50000613', distribution channel '01' and division '') -> when the org model was set up everywhere in this way, the contract was automatically filled by the organization data and in the next step the contract could be determined in the service desk message.

Anyway it took some time to find out the correct combination. Deeper CRM knowledge would help me much.

Vaclav

daniel_ferras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem related at this thread then I was checking the organizational structure, but when I change my function to services the fields that must to be shown was not appearing.

Does anyone know what could I might be done?

Thanks and regards,

Daniel Ferras

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Daniel Ferras.

I Have same error, do you resolve your issue, please help me.

my skype: jaikbayev

Best regards, Jaikbayev Bakhtiyar.

daniel_ferras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bakhtiyar Jaikbayev,

I couldn't resolve this issue yet. If you have any tip about this topic please share with us.

Regards,

Daniel Ferras.