Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have 3rd party serniro, where OR > PR> PO>MIGO>MIRO, after OR > Billing,

While creating PR , order has to relase from credit block ZVKM4, and create P.O

P.O to MIRO, it will take 20 days gap till that date order will not go to billing, and everyday order is going to credit block, users are daily releasing the same. We have daily RVKRED program runs daily and put block to all sales orders.

Please give me idea how to relsove the issue, once release credit block for 3rd party order it should not go to block.

Thanks in advance

Regrads

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVA8, there is a field called " Number of Days" and Deviation in%. Please use the first field to control your process. If you specify a value of say 5 days, and then one document is released today in ZVKM4, then for the next 5 days, the Credit check will not happen for this document again. You can make use of the Deviation field also to control the difference in the approved and the present value of the document.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Navneeth, But only i want for 3rd party orders, same customers will have standard order, consignments , they have check everyday. Hence is there a way for 3rd party orders..Thanks again

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using different sales order types for third party sales and normal sales, then you can differentiate by means of Credit Group. For ex, u can use credit group of 1 for ZOR and 4 for ZTPS sales order for third party sales.

If sales order type is same, then you can enable the credit mngt specifically for third party process by creating a routine in VOFM for Credit Mngt and then assign the routine in the tcode OVA8 for the relevant entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks navneeth, its we are using differnt docunet types. i will check and let you know, if any one worked same thing, let me know. Thanks

Answers (0)