cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Set Up JCo RFC Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm doing Set Up JCo RFC Connection but when I create the bundle by clicking the button "Set" I get the following error: "error starting bundle, see LOG for details", but do not even know where to check the LOG!

Regards, Gokhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you do this in MI, then you should see error message in MI/LOG directory. But why do you do JCO in Mobile scenario?

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why am I using NW7.0, and JCO is required even in the automated procedure "Template-Based Basic Configuration" under "Component Enabling Mobile Uploads". Why did you ask me?

I also solved the problem but I have noticed a strange thing, the service user to the administration had not the necessary permissions (I set the role as described in the "Edit Role"), then I added a profile does not required in "Edit Role" and I resolved. But it would be better to directly use the "Template-Based Basic Configuration"?

Regards, Gokhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, there was a missunderstanding on my side - I thought you had done that on mobile client and I did not get the reason for it.

Yes, you are right, the user needs to have appropiate authorisations - this is weired in the documentation. I always use the admin group you have to create at setup and not the service group as it is mentioned in the documentation.

Due to that, the template does not work in this case.....

Good you solved it!

Regards,

Oliver