cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit sharing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Credit limit sharing main customer and sub customers. we have hierarchy to identified main cutomer and sub customers and different account groups. now in system we are using main customer payer for all sub customers also. in future we are going to share the credit limit sub dealesr also. wt are the possibilities to complete my requirements.

Regards

Venkey

Edited by: venkey on Jan 15, 2010 5:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnak you every one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

As per your requirement,

There will be 2 customers

A Customer - Parent

B Customer - Child.

Set Credit limit to Parent Customer

Do not set any credit limit to Child Customer

Input your Child Customer B in FD32-- Edit -- Change Credit Account - Promp msg Enter ( Changing the credit account requires data

reorganization) -- In Credit account input your Parent Customer A. -- Enter -- Save.

System will determine Parent Customer Credit limit.Whenever you create SO Credit limit data will get reflected for parent.

Hope you understood above explanation.

Thanks

Shri...

rajesh-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkey,

Check by using credit account field in transaction code FD32 (Customer Credit Management Change).

FD32-->Select status check box >Press Enter>Goto Edit -->Change credit account

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your repply.

Main customer credit limit can share sub customers also. same time payer should be diffrent but in my system using main customers as a payer. How can i share credit limit to sub customers. supose i will change all the sub customers payer that time system will check sub dealers credit limit.

Eg. Main Customer having credit limit 1000 rs this divided into 2 parts. Main dealesr having 500 rs and sub customer having 500. when i am going to create an order for sub customer it will work perfectly.

When i am going to create an order for main customer that time system will be considered all the open values(Main and sub customers also).

Regards

Venkat

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, there is no standard option to do credit management by the customer hierarchy. You'll either have to build a completely custom solution or rethink your design. If you have a single payer, set one partner as payer/sold-to and others as ship-to, for example.