cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test using HTTP Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario which has a sender adapter as WS. The sceanrio is working fine in WS navigator.

However when i try to execute the scenario in Http Client of PI im getting the error stating "Wrong Adapter Type".

I have even tried in runtime workbench and its giving me "Error determining Sender agreement".

Can you please help in this case. I am struck in doing my testing.

Regards,

Suja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

>>However when i try to execute the scenario in Http Client of PI im getting the error stating "Wrong Adapter Type".

What url are you trying to send the http message? Can y ou paste it here? If it is the normal IE url then you wont get any error

>>I have even tried in runtime workbench and its giving me "Error determining Sender agreement".

This due to some wrong combinctaion in Sender/Receiver party,Sender/Receiver service,interface, namespace. You need to see whether you have star somewhere, if yes then mention that too here.. Also make sure you are sending message to Integration Server and not Adapter engine

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it would be better to use SOAP adapter.

WS adapter will be used for Reliable Messaging.

Edited by: Rams on Jan 15, 2010 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. But now we cant change the adapter.

Is it any reason why we are getting an error if we use the WS adapter?

Thanks

Suja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it Synchronous call?

When You are using the HTTP client or RWB to send message it will go to IE. So the message will reach IE.

Are you able to see any message in SXMB_MONI?