Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg exporting ALV to PDF in Webdynpro ABAP

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've developed one Webdynpro ABAP portal. There, in one view, I have an ALV for Account Statement. I need to allow this output - as it is - to be Downloaded and Printed as per given Button-choice in PDF Format.

How can I do this? I searched SDN Forum for this. Many an articles are there but, they suggest that data from Internal Table can be exported to PDF. How can we get the data from ALV in one view to internal table?

If there is other way of doing the same, would you please guide me.

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

ALV has built-in functionality to display its data in PDF format. That is what the print button in the ALV does. You can read more about the configuration to make this possible here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/f5/f9dfbe1be4446d8ccf24f210712990/frameset.htm

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your guidelines.

In our system, ADS has already been installed. Second, ALV Toolbar is not reqd from Client's side. They need only Print and Download Functionality that too using Button.

Hence, my case came into picture. Further, I have to add Customer Name with address as Header and Net Balance as Footer in my PDF. Therefore I need to fetch all the data that are already in ALV and present it with changed layout.

Please guide me.

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have ADS installed, you can design a Custom Adobe Form with the required Header and footer and all the data in a table, and pass the data to that Adobe form which you already have in the context. That adobe form can further be downloaded and printed by the user.

Regards,

Runal

former_member186491
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks.

I'm closing this thread.

Thanks.

Kumar Saurav.

Answers (0)