Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Data is not showing using SE16n T-code even though it is available in table

Hi All,

I am facing a problem .Please do let me know the solution incase if it is known to any one.

There are some customized z-tables which is present in both production and development environment and for each of those development customized tables, the table structure and data are same to that of the production customized table. Now when I am executing any of those z-tables in development server using SE16n (General Table Display), itu2019s showing all the data for corresponding table But when I am browsing the table with any particular selection criteria say by providing the value (range of values) for any particular field, there are two problems arises.

1.For some tables the error message is coming like u201CNo Values Foundu201D even though the same table is showing data for that particular filtering selection criteria which

has been provided.

2.Moreover for some tables the output is coming which is containing only the table structure with column heading, but no row has been fetched from the table.

Eventually this problem is not happening in production environment. The reasons for this problem and any solution to solve the issue are highly appreciable.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question