SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of Payment Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have Payment file like 'Cheque Payment File' , 'Cash Payment File' and so on...

current I am using my own program to have a Paymnet lot (Cheque Lot/Cash Lot) then posting the lot with Transaction FPB3.

But now I need to schedule my coming payment process means I have a file(for Cheque/Cash) and I want to post it to the respective Contract Account and internally it should also make a Payment Lot

Can any one help me out how can I achieve this so that I can obsolete the complete Manual Intervention.

Thanks

Rajeev.

Edited by: Rajeev Shrivastava on Jan 18, 2010 8:12 AM

Edited by: Rajeev Shrivastava on Jan 19, 2010 6:26 AM

Edited by: Rajeev Shrivastava on Jan 20, 2010 9:26 AM

Edited by: Rajeev Shrivastava on Jan 21, 2010 7:05 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajeev:

Within FPB3 - you can choose to schedule the posting as part of the file import process. Additionally, you can create a variant and schedule the program to run - you will need to use the file path and a consistent naming of the file.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajeev:

Within FPB3 - you can choose to schedule the posting as part of the file import process. Additionally, you can create a variant and schedule the program to run - you will need to use the file path and a consistent naming of the file.

regards,

bill.