cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing on Order Qty basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client has business requirement that they prices job on flat rate basis instead of per piece. If order qty is 1000 no's and delivery qty is 900 and in billibg they require price should appear for 1000 no's instead of 900 no's.

your valuable inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The net value in billing document would be either

a) sale order quantity multiplied by selling price or

b) delivery quantity multiplied by selling price

Your requirement cannot be met through standard routines. You have to add this logic in your routine or go with user exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain to me why would you like this to happen?

My mind goes to materials with variable weight that customers order in PCs while the picking is done in Kgs, so that you get in the end PCs in numbers with decimals and the pricing is not accurate. If that is the case you can base your pricing in Kgs and issue invoices on Kgs even if the customer keeps orders in PCs.

Let us know why would you want this to happen. Maybe there are other solutions

Agis

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to create invoice only for that 900 quantity(delivered quantity) but at the rate calculated in sales order considering 1000 quantities?

This is possible if pricing is not redetermined while creating billing with reference to the delivery. This should be possible by using the Pricing Type D in the copy controls between delivery and billing. Please try and check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u r repliesKapil and Ravi,

My requirement is in invoice the qty should be actual delivered qty and amount should appear as it is in Sales Order.

Regards

Patil

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with pricing type D in copy controls (as suggested above)? Please try and post the result.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have tried but system is not picking the same. But i hv tried the scenario by changing the billing relevance in item category but qty is appearing as of mentioned in the order.

Regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have tried but system is not picking the same. But i hv tried the scenario by changing the billing relevance in item category but qty is appearing as of mentioned in the order.

Regds

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have tried but system is not picking the same.

Not picking the price of sales order OR not picking the quanitity from delivery?

Are you doing delivery related billing or order related billing? Please clarify.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi /Lakshmipathi for u r inputs.

My requirement is when we do the billing, it should pick up delivery qty and price should be of order qty ( for eg in order fror 100 qty if price is 1000 usd, then in billing it should take 1000usd even if we delivered 90 qty)

hope its claer now , plz let me know u r valuable inputs.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you considered using different pricing procedure on the billing document. There you can for instance put manually directly the (different) condition value or create a calculation type according to your business requiremnts. It's not really what you want but i guess will do the job...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Waiting for u r valuable inputs.

Regds

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already given you the hints. You have to write this logic in your existing routine or try with billing user exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Craete order related billing,

Order(OR) >>>> Invoice(F1/F2)

In copy controll VTFA

F1/F2 >>> OR

Go to Item >>> select item >>> Billing qty >>> C order qty.

or else

Go to VOV7 >>> Select item >>> details >>> Make billing releveance C - as order related

Kapil