cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to File not working in QA buts works fine in Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have moved the RFC to File scenario from Development to Qualtiy.

The scenario is working fine in development, but it shows the following error message in Quality when testing.

>>> 1/15/10 5:11:40 AM 2c00c300-c000-2881-0b10-f3c734810b00 Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns1:MT_POS_OUTBOUND_FILE_RCV' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)' 1/15/10 5:11:40 AM 2c00c300-c000-2881-0b10-f3c734810b00 Could not process due to error: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns1:MT_POS_OUTBOUND_FILE_RCV' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)' 1/15/10 5:11:40 AM 2c00c300-c000-2881-0b10-f3c734810b00 Message processing started

I have created the same RFc destination in QA as well.

Can one suggest a solution for this problem.

Thanks,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check that the transport was succesful for ID message structure i.e. DT, MT , MI are all present i.e. you did not miss any of these in elements in the transport.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for your reponse.

hi Progirl,

the transport is successful and we can view the DT, Mt etc...

Hi Abhisek,

The RFc is working fine and sent to the right destination

hi Rajhans,

I tried that too. infact i created a new CC itself. but it didnt work.

I am not sure why this problem occured. The structure of file in the data type is DT_RCV ITAB 0....1 item 0....unbounded STR 0...1 And in the FCC of * Development * of the receiver c.c, i have given in the recordset strucuture as : * ITAB,item * and this works fine. If i remove ITAB then this fails. but in QA it failes. when i removed ITAB from recordset structure of receiver CC, then it executed successfully.

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with suggestions given above try to deactivate the RFC communication channel and activate it again.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the RFC that is being send from the SAP system proper? The error says format error and normally this happens when there is mis-match between the configured structure and the structure passed at runtime.

Regards,

Abhishek.