cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap webdynpro and webui issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

I have an issue can any one please help me with this.

My client has configured the webdynpro search component(which has two views: search view and result view) in webui using the transaction launcher. when we perform the search for webdynpro component which is configured in webui it's displaying the result .

I have been assigned the task to create a link filed in webdynprocomponet of thethe result view( activity_id column) . when I click on the link field (activity_id it should navigate to the activity header page in the webui).Iam writing the code in the event handler(on_click).I want to know who can I access the activity header pages of different activity ids when ever i click on the activity id with in the same session instead of opening the activity header pages of different activities ids in different sessions.

Iam doing in this way first iam bulding an url for 'http://xxxxxxxxxx/sap/crm_logon/default.htm?sap-client='sy-mandt'&sap-scmd=nocookie&crm-object-type=BT126_CALL&crm-object-action=B&crm-object-value=object_id'&crm-object-keye=OBJECT_ID'.

Then Iam passing this url to the call method lo_window_manager->create_external_window.

but when ever i click on the activity_id's their corresponding activity headers are opening in different sessions.

Can you please help me out with this Your help is highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

x

Edited by: srikar_532 on Jan 15, 2010 4:04 AM

Edited by: srikar_532 on Jan 15, 2010 4:04 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I believe you have posted your question in the incorrect forum. This forum is for Web Dynpro ABAP questions only. You mention WebUI and your URL has CRM in the path. Therefore you seem to be using CRMUI and not Web Dynpro ABAP. Eventhough they share some of the same terminology, they are in fact two completely different technologies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

iam trying to access the ui from this webdynpro component by writing the code in the event handler method of the webdynpro component ,and iam passing the below url

'http://xxxxxxxxxx/sap/crm_logon/default.htm?sap-client='sy-mandt'&sap-scmd=nocookie&crm-object-type=BT126_CALL&crm-object-action=B&crm-object-value=object_id'&crm-object-keye=OBJECT_ID'.

to the method lo_window_manager->create_external_window.but's for each activity_id i click it's opening a different session for each one of them.

(is there a way so that i can use one session only when ever i click the activity ids)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You might be triggering the application from WDA, but the application you are loading is CRMUI. Therefore for questions about how CRMUI does its session management, you should ask that in the correct CRMUI forum - not the WDA forum. That has nothing to do with WDA.