cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow-status is waiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on SRM 5.5 , Extended classic scenario.

I have implemented the badi BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI for the workflow WS14000133.This is for a 3-step approval(shopping value limit ) whenever a shopping cart is created.

However, whenever a shopping cart is created, the workflow status shown is WAITING. I dont think the workflow is even getting started.

When i execute the workflow manually in transaction SWUS by giving the approvers list, the workflow is started properly.

Could anybody tell me why this is happening ?

Also , i have another requirement where i have to disable the approve and reject links in the offline approval mail sent to the approver. Can the BADI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI be used for this purpose ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you say that the WF is WAITING whenever the SC is created.

I think this is normal. A WF is initialized when you create a SC. But it is really launched when you "order" the SC.

Are your SC ordered ? or only created/parked?

About disabling the approve/reject link in the offline approval mail, there has been the same question asked few weeks ago. Solution was provided by Pierre:

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, till now i was only saving my shopping cart and not ordering it .

Right now, my system is down, I shall check it as soon as it is up and award the points to you.

About my other query, Yes, i had seen the previous post on the forum.

I just wanted to know , if there was an alternate solution to changing the standard program RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP.

Thats why , i wanted to know , if i implement the BADI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI ( method : MAIL_DATA_GET) will it work ?

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ara,

Check again the previous post, you don't need any development (specific or in a badi) for deactivate the accept/reject buttons. It's just an option in the selection ecreen.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pierre,

Thankyou for your reply.

Right now, My requirement is that whenever the workflow sends an offline approval mail( for an SC order) to the approver, this mail should not contain the approve/reject links.

How do i implement this ?

Do you mean to say that , everytime an offline approval mail ( for an SC order) has to be sent, this report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP , must be run individually?

If not, How do i ensure that everytime the workflow automatically sends an offline approval mail to the approver , how do i disable these links for an SC order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aravind,

this report is in charge of sending ALL the offline appoval mails.

This is a std job that needs to be scheduled to accomplish this task.

So the report is not executed "individually" for each approval mail, but globally.

Rgds

Christophe