cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In dynmic adobe forms how we will identify the first page and last page. if we have more than one page based on this condition i need to display few fields. could any one mention that how we will handle this in script.

Thanks for your responce in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, I wonder how did you solve your problem. Maybe you could share your solution with us here? Regards Otto

p.s.: I hope you have found the "page counter" component in your LCD library or read through this document:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/articles/lc_designer_scripting_basics/lc_designer_scripting_ba...

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is what you get, that is output from the runtime of the form. You don´t need to provide any input to get the information. That is just a name of the component, to help you find it. Or you can use the above code, as you can see, on the right side of the equal mark there is no input except "this".

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the form layout, there is a form elements hierarchy. Based on this hierarchy you can tell what is the first and what is the last page. If you need to work with the page number, you can check the auto-script in the LCD - tab custom, component page n of m. Or you can script that yourself:

this.rawValue = xfa.layout.page(this); == current page number

this.rawValue = xfa.layout.pageCount(); == number of pages in the doc

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for you reply,

But how we can figure it out values of n amd m in script. because if n =1 i need to display some of the fields in first page if it is the lastpage i need to populate some other fields. Could you please explain me how we can capture the m and n values.

Thanks,

Sarala.