cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CRM segmentation builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

recently the CRM team reported us a problem with the segmentation graphical builder.

This is an SAP CRM ABAP 7.0 SPS03 production and we are near to golive.

When try to acces the segmentation graphical builder a java exception appears, the detail is:

load: clase com.sap.crm.marketing.segmentbuilder.SegmentBuilderApplet.class not foud.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.crm.marketing.segmentbuilder.SegmentBuilderApplet.class

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed:http://p.p.com.mx:8000/sap(bD1FUyZjPTUwMCZpPTEmZT1UVWRWUVVSQlVsSkJUVUZmTXpsZk5UaGZTMDU3Z25LRUFJbmhBSUFBQ2dLaHBBJTNkJTNk)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_frame/com/sap/crm/marketing/segmentbuilder/SegmentBuilderApplet/class.class

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)

at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

... 7 more

Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.crm.marketing.segmentbuilder.SegmentBuilderApplet.class

In development and quality CRM systems we did not have this problem. in some note 1161753, but the instructions didn´t fix the problem.

We are thinking about a java issue in central instance or something like that. The java version used is 1.4 SR12, the OS plataform is AIX 6.1 and Oracle 10.2.0.4

Any idea about this?

Thanks in advance.

Enrique.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was having the same issue and resolved it yesterday.  I followed point #9 of OSS note 1359890, and it resolved the issue.  Here's what to do:

- Find the file named java.policy on your hard drive.  Mine was under C:\Program Files

Java\jre6\lib\security.  The exact path may vary slightly, if you have a different version of Java installed on your machine.

- Edit the file in Notepad.

- Add the follwing line to the file:

permission java.awt.AWTPermission "accessClipboard","read,write";

You'll probably see existing lines that look simlar -- just put this one in the file with all the others.

- Save your changes.  When you go back into the Segment Builder, it should work correctly. 

sreemsft
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same issue now. How did you fix this?

Could you please share with us?

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing the same problem. I think this some thing related to OS of the desktop which I am using Bcos while i am using in other system it is working fine. If anyone of you resolved this issue can you plz share this solution with me.

Regards,

Hemanth.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

Was one of you able to resolve this issue? Could you share your solution(s)?

Many thanks!

Cheers,

Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

i have the sames Problem. The java version used is 1.6.0 SR18.

Any idea about this?

Enrique