cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing certificate

0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to specific requirement of client we need to develop a Z program for outgoing certificates and 3 different adobe forms for mat'l/customer basis. I have assigned that z program in output type.

Now the question is I can't assign form at output type level and if i go through certificate profile route then don't know if z program will work or not. also in the profile I don't have anything else to define but only z form will be there as all other info will come from z program

Can somebody help me suggesting the way I can manage this scenario.

Access sequesnce for recipeint will be for output type, sales org and customer combination.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal

You will get some idea from this link

Link: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417600)ID1268844150DB10522315885668205872End?rid=/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807331]

Regards

Gajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks again but this artice does give any idea about my requirement (z-program and adobe forms).

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good article Gajesh. But I have one question on it. Why would you define the form in configuration for the COA program? You show this as a configuration step. While I agree that you can define it here, I'm not sure why. The certifiate profile is used to define the certificate, (SAPscript), form to be used.

I can only see doing this under very unusual circumstances.

If you define the form in configuration for the program, does the form selected in the COA profile take priority?

Craig

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I had the same issue and i used certificate profile with different certificate type. If there are 3 forms and i created along with 3 certificate type representing each one of them. certificate profile was created using the certificate types

The combination of certificate type and form was maintained in the program

Regards

Gajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh for your quick response.

If it works wirh custom z-program and Z adobe form because somebody was telling me that certificate profile doesn't support z-program and adobe form and I go for z-program then z-transaction is required.

I am really looking for some kind of information from this forum.

Kindly provide a bit more information how you have done that.

Thanks in anticipation.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Evishal

Your problem is pertaining to assigning the form to material /customer combination. Please check what is the criteria of the forms for the combination. is it based on the customer only or on the basis of particalur plant or on the basis of material the form changes

Regards

Gajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh/Sujit. The layout depnds on material/customer combination.

Certificate profile is an option but not sure if it will work for custom z-program and z adobe form (w/o char and batch values). Becasue I think the std. profile supports SAPscript form and sap std. program for COA.

Any clue. Thanks in anticipation.

Edited by: evishal on Jan 15, 2010 10:50 AM

Edited by: evishal on Jan 15, 2010 10:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

best way is to assign different certificate Profile

Regards

Sujit