Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auth Problem openning Attached document in SAP Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an user having problem to open attached document in the SAP Inbox... I am a little bit lost and do not know which Object / value will allow that action.

I will appreacite some idea regarding this auth problem

Best regards

FedeX

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments,

in the end I did a trace...I could not start with the information delivered by SU53.

Althought the user did not get an error message the trace showed that Transaction SWO_ASYNC was missing.

My question now is what do this TA? and what is the relationship with open attached documents?

Thanks again guys

FedeX

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we assume that you have done a trace (ST01) and that there was no error message, as you have not mentioned one..?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I would think a ST01 trace need not be necessary - a su53 could help ....i dont seem to like this tracing thing for every error that pops up.

checking for the objects and the related proposals / checks for SBWP in SU24 could also give a fair and decent idea

cheers,

0 Kudos

This is a type of authorization error, please confirm what type of document is in Inbox that you are not able to opne. Based on that you can provide the access for same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments,

in the end I did a trace...I could not start with the information delivered by SU53.

Althought the user did not get an error message the trace showed that Transaction SWO_ASYNC was missing.

My question now is what do this TA? and what is the relationship with open attached documents?

Thanks again guys

FedeX

0 Kudos

Please refer to [note 1006235|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1006235]. It does a bit of explaining.

0 Kudos

Actually document opening through email required Activity 03 for that particular document type for ex. mm or fi invoice. The same case happened with me long back and the finally shorted out as a authorization issue. After providin the authorization the issue was resolved.