SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Derivation - FMDERIVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on Upgrade Project from 4.6C to ECC6.0 and client is using Funds Management in 4.6C. I am working on derivation strategy. I defined derivation rules (FMDERIVE) and then ran Migration Program RFMXPR49.Object assignment is converted into new tables and I can validate assignment using transaction FMDERIVATIONANALYSIS but I am still getting error u201CCommitment item not assigned to XXXXXXXXX u201Cduring posting.

Old FM Object Assignments from the tables FMZUKA, FMZUOB, and FMZUGR into new derivation tool tables

FMDERIVE001, FMDERIVE002, FMDERIVE003... FMDERIVE009 but FMDRIVER table (user defind) is still empty.

I have defind new rule and not using SAP standard rule. I am wondering what is best way.

Thanks.

Saeed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saeed,

You have to run RFMXPR47 before RFMXPR49. Please read note 669764 and 429225 very carfully.

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saeed,

You have to run RFMXPR47 before RFMXPR49. Please read note 669764 and 429225 very carfully.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Thanks Ming for very useful information about SAP notes.

Actually I ran program RFMXPR47 not RFMXPR49. Do I need to report RFMXPR49.

Thanks,Saeed

0 Kudos

Yes you do.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ming.

After running these two programs I did derivation steps and FMDERIVER table was populated with values.

Thanks again for your help. Problem solved.

Saeed