Plant -D001

material qty-10 with price pr00 -1 USD with discount 10 %

raise Purchase order

TO

Company code 1000

Plant A001

process flow= ME21NVL10B-VL02NVF01MIGO--MIRO

RETURN PROCESS

client want the same pricing what they paid from old PO ( ME21N) to get back money

Company code- 3000

Plant -D001

material qty-2 with price pr00 -1 USD with discount 10 %

raise Return Purchase order (with respect to old purchase order) to company code 1000 plat A001

when i am doing my invoice (IG) at company code 1000 how pricing should done

question

1) all pricing element should copy from Purchase order like PB00 , RA01 condition to my invoice (IG)

then how account determination will happen

or

new SD pricing should carried out how????

Please guide

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just a quick thought, mite help you

i guess if you create return PO with document overview -> Adopt button , it will copy the old information to new PO, So you mite be okay with the your pricing stuff, you just need to check your PO qty and a new returns item (indicator RETPO)

I reckon you should follow this steps: Return PO - Return O/B Del - IV Invoice - MIGO - MIRO.

Time to sleep now. Have a good one and do let me know whats your thought on the same.

Thanks,

Jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

my question is

How i will do SD side credit for return (Intercompany credit for return docunet type IG)

here

1) how system will pick pricing from old document and

2)from which document pricing should copy and how????

e.g. in normal Sales return we can do return sales order w.r.t. old invoice no and then return delivery, then credit for retun will happen with right pricing

like this what is the solution here ???????????????????????????

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Extremely a simple issue

There Return PO need not have to be created with reference the old invoice

In the T code ME21N where you are creating normal PO return indicator needs to be ticked

If the configuration is set perfectly like delivery type NCR billing type IG etc then the flow will be pakka

The same pricing will be applied But in the Intercompany STO return process the accounting entries will be exactly the reverse of normal PO

The complication comes when you need a different PP for Returns

If you need the same PP then there is no problem

No need to tamper anything

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanathan raja

Thanks a lot for reply

please tell me the flow logic for intercompany sale with billing and return process with billing

pricing procedure and pricing element and from which document type it will copy for my invoice IV for sale

and

pricing procedure and pricing element and from which document type it will copy for my invoice IG for sale return

please guide

because i don't know basic flow how it working

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are clear on forward flow then the returns flow i will explain

Returns flow

PO type is same ( Intercompany STO PO type is NB )

While you make this PO there is a return indicator check box at the line item where you will give qty etc (scroll on the rt side)

Tick that

Then save the PO with all other information

There is a configuration Return delivery type has to be assigned imgmm-purchasing-purchase order-returns order---retyrn plant to plant

Here for your plant you need to assign delivery type as NCR This config is reqd to be done from your end

Flow is ME21N (with returns indicator)--VL10B -

VL02N (delivery type will be NCR )and do a PGR here-VF01 do billing with reference to delivery created

Item category in del will be NCRN

Movement type will be 673

If you are using standard document types system will pick billing type as IG which is nothing but a intercompany credit memo

Copy controls between NCR and IG in VTFL is already there in standard

Pricing If for your forward STO--- pricing configuration is perfectly working then in RETURNS there is no problem system( as mentioned in previous post ) will take the same PP but all reverse effects in terms of accounting

If the Forward STO configuration is perfect with Pricing procedure etc everything according to the business requirements , then RETURN STO is just 1 minute job with just one img activity that is delivery type assignment

No need to worry about Returns at all

pricing procedure and pricing element and from which 
document type it will copy for my invoice IV for sale

Your billing type IV has a DPP based on this key and the CPP of internal customer (receiving plant) and the sales area Pricing procedure determination happens at billing level for intercompany (SAP standards is ICAA01) for forward STO

The same Pricing procedure is used while returns STO with all reverse effects

Pricing usually gets determined at SD side during billing for intercompany STO as mentioned above

But through a lot of careful customizations we can perfectly copy the PO price to STO billing doc (IV)

But for this a lot of coordination from MM schema and SD pricing is reqd

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramanathan Raja

Thank you very much

i check everything i found one difference my Purchase order document for sales and return was different i made that change

now its same for both process

but i will tell you at the time of sale invoice (IV) sales price pick from condition record . and if i give header discount HA00 and complete the invoice (up to this working fine

at Return process

at the time of invoice (IG) here system shows error price condition is missing and no pricing copy from any document

i check with analysis at condition tab

same pricing procedure is coming but not conditions

and if i did UPDATE (new pricing carried out system pick only price condition type.

so, where i miss ????

in copy control i copy standard as it is

please tell me what is problem or give me u r no i will call, mine 09210971511

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

now its working fine for atleast price

and discount now its pick both discount like RA01 from Purchase and discount what i given at the time of billing (IV) condition ZK07

this both discount come in pricing its wrong

how can i fix this

please tell me the copy control detail for this screen

i did following

Copying requirements 018 DlvReltdItemW/oOrdIB Billing quantity B

Data VBRK/VBRP 000 Pos./neg. quantity +

Pricing type B

PricingExchRate type

Price source A

where can i change and what

Edited by: Hanumant Nimbalkar on Jan 15, 2010 7:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Now its working fine thoroughly

in VTFL ( IV--NLCC) i put price source is "A" ( purchase order ) thats why system copy the discount condition type RA01 from PO to IV and sales price from condition record (SD side)

at the time of return

system will pick the discount at IG from PO and

here copy control is same as above

and issue is solved

thanks for help