cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error whne running reset delta (Oracle) job in IdM for Java(database) syste

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to impliment HCM- VDS- IDM - SAP Java scenerio. We have IdM 7.1 on HP Unix (MC on windows) and Oracle as db.I have done all the configuration and was able to do a initial load from one of SAP java syetem (Portal) to the staging area of IC, however when I run reset delta (Oracle) job in IdM to clean the staging area of IC, I get following error. Any help is appriciated

Unable to remove delta definition "sapdGPAactGroupGroupPriv". Status=mc_reset_delta: Delta definition does not exist: sapdGPAactGroupGroupPriv

mc_reset_delta2 status

mc_reset_delta1 status

Regards,

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This warning message can normally be ignored because none of the InitialLoad-Passes for Portal creates such a table. You can look at your Oracle-DB do ensure that these tables do not exist.

Also you can go through your InitialLoad-Passes and look at the names of the tables these passes create. The ResetDelta-Job tries to reset additional tables which are never used.

Other possiblities:

1) you're using a different IdentityStore in your InitialLoad than in your ResetDelta

2) between InitialLoad and ResetDelta you renamed your Repository

3) you disabled some Load-Passes or their delta mechanism but not the respective Execute-line in ResetDelta

BR

Michael