cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profit center determination during billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My material master is from country Canada-CA, and my SP is also from CA, whereas my payer is US. In such a case, during billing document the profit center posted is US whereas the material has CA as profit center, where as i want to hit only CA-profit center.

I have a doublt like, during billing the profit center is determined from where? is it form partner country or form material master profit centre or fromwhat?

Please help me friends

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trigeer it from Material master

And second one is from t-code OKB9,

But 1st priority is from material master,if you not speciefied in materail but configured in OKB9,then system will take from okb9

Kapil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, i found that there is some customeisation reg this.. anyway thatnks for ur answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell us where we have to maintain the config settings. Since, I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , I am facing same issue with me also even  I have maintained the prt centre in material master and okb9 for that GL but still I m unable to create Accounting document for Billing.

Billing document is generated but not accounting.

Even, Profit center is flowing in sales order account assignment tab.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

sukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhwinder,

Do you remember how you solved this problem?

I am also facing the same issue.

We are populating the profit center to billing document but it is not flowing to invoice/accounting document.

Thank you.

Depesh

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please let us know what fix you did in the Config.        

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During invoice creation,the profit center will be determined from the sales order.

It will be copied from the sales document.

Even though it different from the material master,maintain the profit center at the item level of the sales order.

So that it will be copied to the invoice.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you say that is correct, but my error is in sales order levle profit center is there but it`s not copie into billing document, that why i could not able to posted this document to finance document, that is problem of which table

Regards,

Kishore,

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you say that is correct, but my error is in sales order levle profit center is there but it`s not copie into billing document, that why i could not able to posted this document to finance document, that is problem of which table

Regards,

Kishore,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regards,

Kishore,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is there in Delivery ?? Please check this in Item level "Financial processing" tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi