Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAPinst installing Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Solution Manager 4 Support Release 4

DB: Oracle 10g

Hi,

The SAPinst show me this error in the step: Configure Adobe Document Services when I trying to install the Solution Manager:

ERROR 2010-01-14 10:20:50.804

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused (errno:239):: '.

ERROR 2010-01-14 10:20:51.384 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:951]

FCO-00011 The step createGroupADSCallers with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_ADS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|createGroupADSCallers was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Java EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: See output of logfile java.log: 'IO EXCEPTION: Connection refused (errno:239):: '.).

I try to find a note or something but I don't have a solution yet...

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you tried to stop SAPINST, reboot the entire system and start over? Probably SAPINST is blocking itself from re-executing, thus blocking its own ports

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi!

Thanks a lot for your fast response! I try that but still having the problem... Another idea?

Thanks again!

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Carlos,

Please verify your software is it 32 bit or 64 bit?

Do you have appropriate hardware and OS compatible to Solution Manager software?

Thanks,

Digesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi digeshjoshi,

I check all the software that I'm using and is for a 64bit system, is correct because our machine is PARISK 64 bit.

Right now I'm using the SAPinst: SAPINST7001_4-20002035.SAR, I see that exist other one new but I don't think that's can be a problem.

Answers (0)