cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter for Idoc DEBMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we receive Idocs that contain no E1KNVVM segment. We would like to filter them out in RD but we can not put a condition with = or EX since the segment does not even appear in Idoc.

Is there a way to do that in RD ? or maybe in distribution model ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Jamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but we can not put a condition with = or EX since the segment does not even appear in Idoc.

I think EX itself will solve your problem......left operand will be the node name and middle operand operand will be EX....so when the node exists in the source structure then only the receiver will be called otherwise you can select on of the available options (End Message Processing Without Error OR Terminate Message Processing with Error)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jan 14, 2010 7:47 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RD.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this segment E1KNVVM present in ur input xml file?

Can you copy paste ur inbound Idoc XML here

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i have put /ZB1DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/E1KNVVM EX and does not work, the message still goes to the receiver

Thanks and regards,

Jamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where you mentioned this condition? and What is RD?

Regards

Ramesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have put /ZB1DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/E1KNVVM EX and does not work, the message still goes to the receiver

I hope that there is no occurence of the node E1KNVVM in the entire source structure..... also do some dummy change to the RD...save and activate...check the cache.....if the segment is not present then the message should not go....either the condition is not set properly or the node exists.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamal,

> we receive Idocs that contain no E1KNVVM segment. We would like to filter them out in RD but we can not put a condition >with = or EX since the segment does not even appear in Idoc.

There is no E1KNVVM segment in the idoc so why you need to do the filter? If there is a segment then you may put the filter.

If this segment exists in the structure and this time that segment not come then you can mention the condition.

You can perform the filter as normal, like left operand is that segment field next EQ then condition value.

Otherwisr use node function, if E1KNVVM exists then do...... else .......

Regards

Ramesh