cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PReqRel created for subcontracting in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Experts,

I have a subcontracting scenario in APO. After running heuristic, purchase requisition related to subcontracting was created in my plant with subcontractor vendor as source. If i check that material in subcontracting vendor, no corresponding preqrel was created but there is a production(subcontracting) created.

I have correct PDS, procurement relationship, transportation lane (with means of transport). I doont know why I dont see the preqrel in the subcontracting vendor but heuristic is automatically creating production(subcontracting)

Hope you cna help me. Thanks.

Mylene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I have tried creating an order in product view or even in planning book, but it didnt gives me any error. distribution receipt (subcontracting planned) was created in my plant and only production(planned) was created in my subcontracting vendor.

hi Bopanna,

Yes, I have mantained my material correctly. I used F/30 but I still have this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

I believe you are using SNP planning run for the subcontracting process. Pls check if you have mainatined Proc type as F and SPK as 30 for subcontracted product at your plant.

Thanks,Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

To debug your scenario, gointo /sapapo/rrp3 transaction,

create a manual order and run the heuristic and check

the error logs (application logs) created which will tell you where is the

exact error lies.

If you are not able to debug the error, please mention the

error/warning message generated so as to check

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.