cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMI KPIu00B4s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone ...

Presently I working on SAP BI, I need to generate report for VMI.

So anyone of you help in finding 4-5 simple and easy KPI´s and their formulas for calculation those KPI´s.

Thanking you in Advance.

Best regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Raj.

Speaking of KPI for VMI. [www.smartKPIs.com|www.smartkpis.com] may be a good resource for you. It contains a user friendly library of well-documented performance measures. At the moment it lists over 3200 KPI examples, grouped in 73 functional areas, as well as 83 industries and sub-categories.

KPI examples for inventory management are available on this page [www.smartKPIs.com - KPIs for inventory management|http://www.smartkpis.com/kpi/functional-areas/supply-chain-procurement-distribution/inventory-management/] They include but not limited to:

% Inventory to sales ratio

1. Exits from stock

% Surplus inventory to total inventory value

In addition to examples of performance measures, www.smartKPIs.com also contains a catalogue of performance reports that illustrate the use of KPIs in practice.

Examples of such reports for inventory management are available on: [www.smartKPIs.com - KPIs in practice - Supply chain, Procurement, Distribution|http://www.smartkpis.com/kpi_examples_in_practice/functional-areas/supply-chain-procurement-distribution/] The website is updated daily with new content, so check it from time to time for additional content.

Please note that while examples of performance measures are useful to inform decisions, each performance measure needs to be selected and customized based on the objectives and priorities of each organisation.

Best regards,

Anita Liang

Research Analyst

[www.smartKPIs.com|www.smartkpis.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

KPIs are mostly dependent on the business organisation and it is

purely customised depending upon the needs and tracking

benefits for controlling.

Some of the VMI KPIs that you can customise and use are

1) Inventory accuracy

2) Decreased customer stock outs

3) Improved service levels

4) Decreased part load shippings