cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error log for async ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My Scenario is ECC(proxy) - > PI BPM - > SCM (ASync ABAP Proxy standard (cannot edit the code)).

I need to send the application error as mail which happens in the SCM Abap proxy which is a standard one. How can I read the application error via program or using PI.

Regards

Anandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti

I understand the fault message functionality. In my scenario, I am calling a standard async proxy from a BPM, which raise the application exception and I can see the fault message in PI monitoring. My problem is that I cannot access the fault message in the BPM or anywhere so that I can send the fault message information via mail or file.

Basically I need BPM to access the fault message by itself and send it via email. Is this possible.

Regards

Anandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm... yes the fault message is intended for monitoring in async scenarios but I did use this blog some time back to catch the fault in the payload and used it to forward the message to the sender application as a seperate interface scenario.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/02/fault-message-types--a-demo-part-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Preeti.

I understand the logic to get the fault message in a customized Z proxy. But What I am asking is to do the same in Standard proxy (SAP code) which I cant change or add the Z fault message type. How can we handle this scenario ?

Regards

Anandan