cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with SMQ2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

my scenario is File to proxy scenario, in proxy code iam submitting one standard program.

and if any data error is there it is stuck in SMq2.

Client dont want the entries in SMq2......and as it is a standard program we can supress the popups and we cant change the code.

Please let me know how to reslove this issue........ i dont want entries in smq2 and i want to know the error to.

thanks and regards,

chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the message for all the data errors i.e, all validations before passing it to the standard program.

In case of any error pass it to the fault message ( you can add this falut message message type to your inbound proxy interface )

Regards

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

> Client dont want the entries in SMq2......and as it is a standard program we can supress the popups and we cant change the code.

If After processing done then it(data) goes to the target system through this queues.

So to know the error ALert configuration is the option or use the BPMs.

Regards

Ramesh

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if any data error is there it is stuck in SMq2.

This happens as program is not able to execute as there is error. This is standard process. If any program called through proxy

cannot proceed further unless the error is not resolved.

There is one work around before calling the standard program write a function module in proxy code to check if there is any data error. If there are any data error trigger a email to user. and do not proceed with processing of the standard program.

else process the standard program.

In this way the message will not stuck in SMQ2 though there is data error.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Client dont want the entries in SMq2

If message processing is failed we will get entries in the queue.....there may not be a solution on how to avoid it (unless you use a BPM in which you can catch the exceptions)....however you can implement automatic processing of these failed messages as shown here: /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

i want to know the error to.

Configuring Alerts is the option.

Update:

Alerts will be raised when the message processing ends in an error and not when the message gets stuck in the queue (say when you see a green flag in SXMB_MONI....at this time you wont get any alert)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jan 14, 2010 7:50 PM