Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custome field transfer from ECC PR to SRM Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in SRM 7.0 classic scenario

I have created some Z- fields in material master and Purchase requisition. And also created those Z-fields in shopping cart

I want to tansfer those field values to SRM shopping cart from ECC PR using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Please suggest how to do this

Regards

Sush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement ECC BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT, method BBP_GROUPING_MAPPING, and fill the parameter: ITEM_CUST_IMP should you need to enhance item structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanx for your quick reply.

I think I need to do something in SRM side also.

Can I use FM - BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND and Structure - BBPS_IF_CUSTOMER_FIELDS_PI in SRM. If yes how to use?

Is there any BADI enhancement required? Or any other way to do this?

Kindly guid me

Regards

Sush

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was under the impression that you have already enhanced the Shopping Cart item structure in SRM to include custom fields. As long as the custom fields in ECC and SRM SC item are of the same names, the inbound process for REQ transfer would use a generic mechanism to map the fields with the same names and create SC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jay

THREE direct queries

1: Shall we keep field names in ECC and SRM server exacly identical e.g ZZremark in ECC And ZZremark in SRM.

2. If so. Do we need the INBOUND to handle explicitly or not.

if not, what we have to do in that case.

3.Can we achieve the mapping even if the field names are not identical in ECC and SRM.

CONFIRMATION: Do I need to implement BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT, method BBP_GROUPING_MAPPING, and fill the parameter: ITEM_CUST_IMP to enhance item structure.

I Have already done the SC enhancement in SRM , Do I still need below actvity????

FM - BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND and Structure - BBPS_IF_CUSTOMER_FIELDS_PI in SRM.

Regards

Sush

Former Member
0 Kudos

1: Shall we keep field names in ECC and SRM server exacly identical e.g ZZremark in ECC And ZZremark in SRM.

Yes. You definitely should.

2. If so. Do we need the INBOUND to handle explicitly or not.

No.

3.Can we achieve the mapping even if the field names are not identical in ECC and SRM.

Not to my knowledge. The mapping portion seems to be hardcoded "move-corresponding". But I can't be 100% sure if there is a possiblity for custom mapping.

CONFIRMATION: Do I need to implement BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT, method BBP_GROUPING_MAPPING, and fill the parameter: ITEM_CUST_IMP to enhance item structure.

If you keep the custom field names the same between ECC and SRM SC, you should not have to. My suggestion would be to try the transfer out and see what's missing.