cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC Content conversion problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a problem with with converting my file structure .

My structure is

Record

Rec_header

PO_DATA

REC-RATA

Header_Data

Debit_Memo1

Trailer

In my test file PO-DATA as well as REC_DATA are coming.

I m using fieldFixedLengths

In PO_DATA we have 10 fields but we are receiving only 8 fields the last 2 fields are not coming.

I tried to use missingLastfields as well as keepIncompleteFields but still the error is coming.

The error:

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'PO_Data':java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: last field in structure 'PO_Data.' is incomplete - specify 'keepIncompleteFields' parameter accordingly to allow this

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shivan

Is you structure like this

Record

--Rec_header

---PO_DATA

---REC-RATA

---Header_Data

---Debit_Memo1

---Trailer

And also you mentuione that there are sub fields in PO_DATA. So those fields will be part of level 4 in the hierarchy. FCC can be used with structure having less than 3 level. So make sure that I understood the Source XML correctly. Else paste here the Source XML which you are expecting

Also for your errors parameters like keepIncompleteFields are case sensitive, make sure you are using it correctly in the File adapter

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

The structure is

Record

--Rec_header

--PO_DATA

--REC-RATA

--Header_Data

--Debit_Memo1

--Trailer

The test file is

X3A 000223 01

X4A 000223 01 04010901 EA 33906

X4A 000223 01 04010901 EA 33906

X3A keyvalue for PO_DATA

X4A keyvalue for REC-RATA

In PO_DATA i have 10 fields out of which only 8 fields ate coming and the last two fields are not coming .

I Have given missingLastfields as well as keepIncompleteFields but still the error is coming.

Regards

Santosh

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The configuration should like this -

PO_DATA.missingLastfields : ignore

PO_DATA.keepIncompleteFields : YES

Let us know other fields you have used.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivan,

due to space in end of file some time it happens that in fixed field length file last fields are getting omitted if you have not given enough fixed field lengths.

just use this parameter in your content conversion. kindly use the same as this is case sensetive .from your above reply I am finding that u r using missingLastfields instead of missingLastFields

PO_DATA.missingLastFields : ignore

PO_DATA.keepIncompleteFields : YES

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

The options given are as follows:

If i give the option:

PO_Data.missingLastfields ignore

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'PO_Data':java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: field(s) missing - specify 'lastFieldsOptional' parameter to allow this

If i give PO_Data.missingLastFields ignore

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'PO_Data':java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: last field in structure 'PO_Data.' is incomplete - specify 'keepIncompleteFields' parameter accordingly to allow this

Ifi give PO_Data.keepIncompleteFields YES

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'PO_Data':java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: field (s) missing - specify 'lastFieldsOptional' parameter to allow this

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

use all the three parameters below together ( all three parameter in your FCC )in your content conversion . Just replace NameA with your Structure name like PO_Data or any other structure in which fields are missing .

NameA.missingLastfields :ignore

NameA.additionalLastFields : ignore

NameA.keepIncompleteFields : YES

Regards,

Saurabh

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try adding one more field lastFieldsOptional.

PO_Data. lastFieldsOptional : ignore

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have tried to use lastFieldsOptional although its obsolete .

lastFieldsOptional = YES ,but no luck. lastFieldsOptional is to ignore only the last field as in my scenario two fields are not coming.

Regards

Santosh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Try using these two together

missingLastfields :add

keepIncompleteFields : YES

and remove

additionalLastFields

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh/Suraj,

I have given the below options and it worked.

PO_Data.missingLastfields :ignore

PO_Data.keepIncompleteFields : YES

Thanks for the quick response .

Points Awarded.

Regards

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered