Did you mean: 

Resource file for bbpstart/99/login

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi to everybody,

We are on SRM 2.0, EBP 3.5, WAS 6.20

my problem:

I need to delete text on the login page, which the html source view of internetexplorer tells me is:

Template: bbpstart/99/login -->

this page contains text variables, which are stored in the resource file of the internet service.

eg client in this coding:

<td class="loginlabel">`#client` </td>
            <td class="entryColor">

now, when double clicking <i>#client</i> I get a message, saying that this object does not exist, and I get asked, if this resource file parameter should be created. When aborting this process I still get directed towards the parameter list (or language resource file). But in fact my <i>#client</i> parameter is not there.

<b>Can somebody tell me, how to access all resource files associated with EBP?</b>

The login page is in fact in the internet service bbpstart, like the html source tells. But in the SE80 there is the bbpstart service, which contains a login template, which again includes service bbpglobal with the real login page coding.

This is the whole SE80 source of bbpstart\login:

`include (~service="bbpglobal", ~name="login.html")`

I assume, I have to find the resource file here, under service bbpstart... but how to get there as there is no #variable to double-click...

in help.sap.com I found a hint, that language res. files are linked to an internet service.

thanx, regards, matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Login page is handled via BBPGLOBAL service

(BBPSTART/login page uses BBPGLOBAL resource files via include statement).

If you consult BBPGLOBAL language resource file, you won't find it, because in fact it is located in BBPSTART resource file.

To access this resource file, you can double click on the "Theme 99" folder available just under the service name in SE80.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi christophe,

thanx once more. foolish me, i never got the idea clicking the themes folder. now i found, what i was looking for,

regards, matthias

Answers (0)