cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_min parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with printing using access method F : Printing on fronted computer. Only one spool work process in each server can be used for this printing method.

I read the article about printing at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/91/0cfe3b9f0bd274e10000000a114084/content.htm. When I try to set the rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_min parameter, there is a message : The parameter name is not known.

How to solve this problem? Is there other solution rather than setting the rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_min parameter or there are the solution how to set rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_min parameter.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hardono,

rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_min doesnot exist indeed but still add it to instance profile regardless of that and check if it is working.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ruchit Khushu, Ill try it. I'll let you know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ruchit,

I've tried your suggestion. I forced to add rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_min parameter and then I restarted the server.

It doesn't work. The output requests still waiting one spool work proccess even the others spool work process are in waiting status.

Do you have another ideas?

Thank you

Hardono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hardono,

Perhaps you've resolved this problem. Anyway try aumenting this parameter rdisp/wp_no_spo_Fro_max. By default it is set to 1.

Let us know.

Best regards,

Martina