cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts in Satelite System configured in Solman sometimes will get inactive

0 Kudos

I want to setup some alerts for a satellite system into solution monitoring, after the activation of some alerts, we have some problems .

For example I have activated into alerts server--> Setup Monitoring --> Cpu utilization

When I want to check the alert into Solution Monitoring --> System Monitoring/Administration, I see in the system box a grey diamond, if I select the system, I have a component list, with two columns Rating and Component Description.

The column Rating it's grey diamond and said Node MTE is inactive, I select the component and get the alerts list.

In the alert Utilization have the grey diammond, but in column Value, I see that the alert have a value.

If I refresh, sometimes I can see that the Rating get colour green, and other times grey diamond, every time I refresh the Rating will have different States.

I need to navigate at last level, to see if alert it's working ok or not, and with a lot of alerts that it's not practical.

Somebody could help me?

Thanks in advance

Alberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginia,

Did you get the solution for this problem. I facing the same issue. The component node is inactive but sometimes it will change to green.

Regards,

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

unfortunately I can't help you. But I can confirm the problem. The same problem appears in my system, too.

But the most time with the MTE Node "CPU Utilisation"

Maybe you can try to deactivate the monitoring in the setup of system monitoring in TX dswp.

That sometimes solves the problem for a while.

regards

Tobias

Edited by: Schlosser Tobias on Jan 14, 2010 11:14 AM