Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page After Main Window

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where the data on the first page of the form will be fixed. Second page will have a table with flowing

data. The third page will be Long Texts which may span multiple pages depending on the size. And the requirement is that

the long text should be printed only on a new page after main window has been printed. Templates cannot be used as the

data can be flowing. If I use the mail window on the second page and the Long Text on third, the third page is not at all getting

displayed.

Can I have multiple main windows in a form or any similar work around?

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a third page with main window and in main window create one text element .

whatever is ur text which will flow to multiple line will come here.

for any issues plz revert back.

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

Thanks for the reply.

My doubt how can I have two main windows on two different pages with different data which can flow on to the next page

if required.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

We can not have more than one main windows in one smartform. You have to give table and your long text in the same main window itself.

Put condition so that your main window will not display on first page.

Put your long text below the table content in main window. So that it will automaticaly display the long text after the table content display.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sagar,

we can have more than one main window in a smartform.

I tried that and it is working fine for me.

for ur scenarion create a third page.

Create a window inside it .

In the Window general output =>Window type make it as Main window.

and in text element use ur text.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using a command node to trigger third page when long texts exist

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Thanks for your reply. I have used the command to trigger next page. But the problem here is, the third page where the long

text has to appear needs to be flowing, like the main window and at the same time the second page which will have the Line

Items has to flow. For the second page I have used the "main" window. How do i make sure that the data on the third page

flows, if required, like the one on the second page.

Regards,

Sagar